How not to make a mistake when choosing the company that will develop the site? They will help you to orientate yourself:
- Experience. If the web studio exists for many years – it means that it is successful and trustworthy.
- Terms of performance of works. “Site on a turnkey basis” for 1 day can promise to develop only dilettantes. However, and the development of the site, delayed for 2-3 months, also speaks of non-professionalism of the team.
- The reputation of the company. Reputation is made up of customer feedback – the more good feedback, the more reliable the team.
- Portfolio. Every serious company working in the field of web design, has its own professional handwriting. Evaluate it will help to archive the completed work – the portfolio.
How much does it cost to create a website?
- There is no universal answer to the question of how much it will cost to develop a website – so individual price. The cost of the site depends on several major factors.
- Aims and objectives of the site. Answering the question, what do you expect from the web presentation, you will come closer to the assessment of the cost of works to create a site.
- Functionality of the site. The more complex and versatile the functionality – the higher the cost of resource development.
- Features of site design.
- Special requirements for content.
- Choosing a domain name. The cost of the domain name can also be different.
If the domain has to be “bought”, the cost of developing the site may increase significantly. Why do you need to create sites? The Internet today – is the most extensive of all available advertising sites in the world.
Coverage of the audience worldwide network is not comparable to anything – even with the possibilities of television. Neglect the ability to quickly and fully convey information to millions of users of the global network, at least irrationally. It is in order to place the information on the Internet, and it is necessary to create a website.
Professionally designed, competently designed and filled with quality content site solves several problems that are important for the successful development of the business. Among them:
- Informing the target visitors of the site about the person, company, goods and services. After all, in the Internet – in contrast to television advertising – people themselves choose what information to watch. This means that the site will come first of all visitors who are interested in its subject matter.
- Promotion of the company or brand by providing high recognition.
- Getting prompt feedback from visitors to the resource with the help of such tools as guestbook, forum, feedback form.
- Strengthening the image of the company. Qualitative, convenient, bright site performs electronic “business card” of the company.
Creating Managed the context of site development, management is an opportunity for the user to work independently with text and graphic content of the site, even if he is not a specialist in the field.
Essentially, a site management system is a set of software tools that help to enter, save and display a large amount of dynamic information on the site.
The service “creation of a website with a management system” (it is called CMS, or content management system) is in active increasing demand. After all, a site is a complex technical and software product; it is not static and requires the most serious “care”.
Of course, in the event that the owner of the site cares about improving its financial performance. The main opportunities provided to users by the site management system:
- Prompt updating of content; addition of current information (news column; updating the catalog of goods; updating the price list);
- Adding new sections to the site;
- Organization of interaction with site visitors (“feedback”);
- Working with graphics; including changing fonts. These and other possibilities in aggregate lead to the fact that each managed web resource remains always relevant and interesting for visitors, without requiring financial expenses for the involvement of a specialist to support and update the site “from outside”.
Creation of turnkey sites
In order to get a bright, original, user-friendly, informative and manageable site – use a professional service to create sites “turnkey”. Creation of turnkey sites offers a variety of web studios today.
In order not to make a mistake when choosing a company that will be entrusted with the development of the website, carefully read the package of services that you offer.
Quality and professional development of the site “turnkey” should include:
- Creating the terms of reference for the development, taking into account the tasks that the site will solve;
- Development of site design, and if necessary – the company logo and corporate identity;
- Working out of structure of a site and – if it is required – necessary databases; – Installation of control system of a site (CMS);
- Selection of the domain name and its registration;
- Site layout;
- Full programming of site functionality;
- Filling the site content;
- Testing the correctness of the site display in the main browsers;
- Coordination of work with the customer and, if necessary, elimination of defects.
It is such an extensive list of services can be considered a guarantee that you will get the output of the site “turnkey” – informative, working correctly and displayed in various browsers, ready for further promotion.